Congrats on finding penpals and wanting to write others from all over the world! Now, I know writing penpals is the super easy part because it takes a simple piece of paper or stationery like from The Seasonal Pages. But, now you think what can I send besides a letter -- have no fear, The Seasonal Pages has created a list of different things that you can send your penpals. Majority of the items listed below are free but some can be cute items that you can find for a great price if you had a little funds. If you have any items that you would like to add, never hesitate to comment.
1. Brochures or menus from restaurants, museums, or places you recently visited and loved.
2. Handmade playlists of music you have been enjoying lately.
3. Small tea bags
4. Flowers you find in your backyard or legally around your city.
5. Postcards **The Seasonal Pages has some right here.
7. Ticket stub from places you have went to visit.
8. Postage stamps
9. Scraps of newspaper, magazines or random paper
10. Bookmarks **The Seasonal Pages has some right here.
11. Art you have made just for them.
12. Word Search Puzzles, Crossword Puzzles or other types.
15. Music Sheets
17. Glitter or Sequins
18. Old book paper
19. Wax seals
20. Vintage letters that you find at antique shops or on Etsy
21. Paper with a spray of your favorite perfume
22. Stationery **The Seasonal Pages has some right here.
45. Washi Tape Samples **The Seasonal Pages has some here.
46. Planner pages
48. Premade envelope for them to use for another penpal
49. Film strips
50. Polaroid or photograph **The Seasonal Pages has some here.
Penpal goodies aren't expected but if you want to add something special like a treat for your penpal, I hope that this list helped. If you have any ideas or want to include anything on this list, drop a comment below my dears.
Don't forget to check out my podcast episode for me discussing this detailed list in detail below. Happy Penpaling!